- This Policy applies to all personal information that we collect through our website (randmar.com) (hereinafter the “Website”).
- Personal information is personally identifiable information about you, and includes name, company name and email address. This personal information may be collected while you are navigating our Website. It should be noted that any information that is available in the public domain is not considered personal information.
- We collect only personal information that we reasonably require in order to provide a high quality and personalized service to you. The personal information may be collected for statistical purposes or to improve our services or your navigation experience. Collecting personal information helps us offer personalized services that meet your needs.
- Please be assured that under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with third parties without your consent, except for in exceptional circumstances as required by Law. Randmar Inc. does not sell, monetize or lease information about you to third parties.
- Randmar Inc. has implemented reasonable physical, organizational and technological security measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody or control. These include safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Your personal information will be stored in servers that are inaccessible to the public and located in Canada. Moreover, access to the servers from within Randmar Inc. is limited to those persons who require the information to ensure the quality of the service we are committed to providing you. Randmar Inc. employees understand the importance of protecting and ensuring the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may, in connection with our business activities, communicate with our clients by email. As such, when you purchase our products or log into our Website, you may expressly consent to receive our newsletters and to be added to the email list. It is also possible that Randmar Inc. may communicate the information, including the personal information provided on a voluntary basis to any advertising, marketing and direct mail agencies it retains.
- By submitting personal information to randmar Inc. and/or by navigating and using the website, you consent to Randmar Inc. Collecting, using and all such personal information in compliance with this policy and subject to any conditions and terms permitted or required by law.
- As most websites do, we use automatic data collection technologies to track usage patterns on our Website. Each time you visit our Website, our server records your Internet service provider, IP address, browser used, language preferences, date and time of your visit, the pages you visit and the documents downloaded, the searches you performed, and the referring URL’s you came from. The statistical information that we collect is not your personal information and cannot be used to identify you. The data automatically collected is used to help us understand the habits of our clients and their buying process. This information allows us to provide a better navigation experience on our Website, better understand the needs of our clients, propose offers adapted to your neesd and monitor traffic on our Website.
- In order to collect the data described in the preceding paragraph, we use data files (otherwise known as “cookies”), which are small text files that are automatically stored in your computer when you visit our Website. You may, at any time, reconfigure your computer’s browser to disable such data files or to delete all cookies from your browser. However, if you delete, disable or prevent such data files from being stored, it is possible that some functions on our Website will no longer be accessible. By using our Website without deleting, disabling or preventing the data files from being stored, you implicitly consent to us collecting, using and communicating the information required to ensure the smooth operation of all functions
For any comment, question or complaint regarding privacy, do not hesitate to contact the person responsible for protecting personal information, who can be reached by any of the following means:
- Telephone: 1 (800) 361-6244
- Mailing address: 9271 Thimens Street, Pierrefonds (QC) H8Y 0A1
- Email: email@example.com